Chinito Guys

0

Posted by Morph | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on February 11, 2008

I have always admired western men especially Caucasians. Being brown skinned, I like white men more than my own color. Only when I got to know the beauty of my skin that I began to appreciate Asian men. Filipino guys for instance are so hot for me now. Then, as I got more matured, I started appreciating chinky eyed men. This must be influenced by the flooding of Chinovelas on TV especially on GMA 7 where eastern men from Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and even men from mainland China are being showcased.

Here are the men from the east:


Japanese Cute guy Yuyu Shirota



A model from Shanghai, China, Rojam



Choi Si Won



The Coffee Prince Star, Gong Yoo




A singer from Hongkong who was born in the Philippines, Kenny Hwang

Don't you think these Chinito guys are so gorgeous? More to come!

Comments (0)